Inmate Commissary and Telephone
The Rockingham County Department of Corrections has three ways
for inmate friends and family members to put money onto inmate phone
and commissary accounts. Effective January 15, 2013, funds can
be deposited to inmate’s accounts through EZ Card and Kiosk.
- Inmates cannot receive any cash. Money orders ONLY will be
accepted via mail.
- Money orders must be made payable to RCDC Inmate Account
- In Memo line list inmate's name
Website, Kiosk, and over the Telephone Payments
EZ Card and Kiosk offers online deposits using a debit or credit
card, kiosk payments, as well as telephone payments for a nominal
processing fee. Funds will be credited to the inmate’s account
approximately 30 minutes upon completion of the transaction.
EZ Card and Kiosk provides the following payment options:
- Lobby kiosks: (24 hours a day) Cash/Credit/Debit card
transactions (located in the jail lobby)
- Toll free call: 888-497-2387